Time & Location
23 Sept 2022, 6:00 pm – 26 Sept 2022, 9:00 pm
Yass, 264 Comur St, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
About the Event
This a rough outline of the itinerary for the The Dawn Patrol.
- On Friday, arrive at the Thunderbird Motel at your own pace. After you check into the motel, go across the road the the Yass Valley tourist information centre and please collect a Yass Valley tourist booklet.
- Friday and Saturday night dinners at the motel. Please remember what you ordered for both nights. Meet in the restaurant at 6 for dinner at 6.30.
- Saturday and Sunday a hot buffet breakfast in the motel. At $15pp it’s a good deal.
- Saturday morning we will do the 24km drive to Murrumbateman. The village markets will be on from 9am till 1pm and other attractions are mentioned in the tourist guide.
- Saturday lunch at Murrumbateman Country Inn at 12.30.
- We suggest driving back to Yass via Gundaroo as it’s a old town with history
- Sunday morning (weather permitting) it’s time for a leisurely walk through the town following the Town Walk or the Yass Town guide or both if you want. Lunch of your own choice
- Sunday at 3pm Lex and John H will conduct a technical session(thanks)
- Sunday night at the Yass Soldiers club. Time to be advised.
We’ve deliberately kept the weekend ucluttered to give everyone a chance to catch up with people you haven’t see for years. Any gaps can be filled in at your pleasure.
Contact Robyn Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org